Indianapolis, Indiana

I was VERY disappointed in this product.I purchased a 2 pack of this product from Costco last week and just had the opportunity to use it yesterday.

I applied it thoroughly on my entire body and was only outside for approx 1 hour. Upon returning inside, my entire body was absolutely FRIED! I have a medium skin tone and normally only wear spf 15-30 when outside. I have been trying to find products that are "safer" for my body and found your company.

I have blisters on my skin today after the lack of protection from your sunscreen.I am very dissapointed and concerned for people in the future who think they are going to be protected by your product.

Review about: Sunscreen Cream.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Honest Company?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Advocare - It works Advocare "I was 182 now 113 so it works but you must work at is to. There is no pill that will make you skinny. You must follow the program...." Read more Melaleuca - I hope you read this BEFORE you sign up Melaleuca "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..." Read more Progene - AVOID THIS SCAM! Progene "The scam is as follows: they offer you free product materials in return for completing their study. You have to complete 5 periodic surveys and return saliva samples so..." Read more The Honest Company - Review about Baby Wipes from Tinley Park, Illinois The Honest Company "My two year old broke out into his FIRST ever allergic reaction due to the honest company wipes. I assumed it was because he was sensitive to something in them...." Read more Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation - Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - Swift Fraud & Deception Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation "This horrific financial matter began approximately 6 months ago and involved a financial instrument (SBLC) supplied by Mr John S Diak to Union Trade Company. Union Trade Company owns another..." Read more Terminix - Terrible Customer Service Terminix "Repeatedly missed appointments for evenings or weekends when I would be home. Instead they would just show up during working hours and leave a a note. Final straw was when..." Read more Tostitos - Molded cheese dip Tostitos "Well, tonight I wanted to have some cheese dip. So I went to go get some , and to my surprise there is mold on the inside. And not even..." Read more Toyo Tires - My life was in danger. Toyo Tires "The only symton was my car was bouncing- I thought it was a problem with my hydrolic system. I bought this tire 225/55R17 10/2013 to replace a rear passenger tire...." Read more