I was VERY disappointed in this product.I purchased a 2 pack of this product from Costco last week and just had the opportunity to use it yesterday.

I applied it thoroughly on my entire body and was only outside for approx 1 hour. Upon returning inside, my entire body was absolutely FRIED! I have a medium skin tone and normally only wear spf 15-30 when outside. I have been trying to find products that are "safer" for my body and found your company.

I have blisters on my skin today after the lack of protection from your sunscreen.I am very dissapointed and concerned for people in the future who think they are going to be protected by your product.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with The Honest Company and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Honest Company.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare The Honest Company to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Honest Company?

Comments