I am soooo upset right now!! I have been using Honest Company diapers for 2 years and absolutely love them.

However, I recently changed my bundle shipping date (with 2 weeks notice) because I knew Christmas was coming and I needed the extra cash. However, Honest company decided to ship my diapers anyway. I called customer service and the lady said she was going to put me on hold while she called UPS to stop the shipment. Instead she hung up on me.

I called back and Shaqueeta, the next customer sales lady, said she would stop the shipment and refund my money by the end of the day. 2 Hours later I receive and email that I had now ordered some essentials beauty bundle. *** NO I DIDN'T. I called customer service back and Nancy said my account ordered it.

I did not, I was out Christmas shopping. Then she changed her words and said the previous customer service lady placed the order instead of stopping my fraudulent bundle order. Seriously???? They were for different items, neither of which I ordered.

She swore she would stop shipment on both of them and refund the money. Fast forward to the next day.... My bank account shows $160 debited by the Honest Co. I log back into my Honest Company account and it shows both items have shipped as requested.

UUUUMMMMM NO!!!

And now the company is closed until Tuesday. I don't get to finish my shopping now, thanks Honest Company for ruining Christmas for my kids!!!!!!

Reason of review: sending orders without permission and promise to cancel and refund without doing so.

Comments