I used the honest "face" and body lotion and a rash developed all over my neck shortly after.It was painful, dry and flaky.

It continued to spread for several days.

I am glad I didn't use it on a baby needless to say.This company is a huge crock

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of the honest company face and body lotion. The Honest Company needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned the honest company face and body lotion in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Honest Company.

Had an Experience with The Honest Company?

Comments

Buford, Georgia, United States #1255818

Why is the fact that you had a reaction 'proof' that something is 'a huge crock'...?

I have lots of sensitivities, but it's not the product's fault if I react to it, if they labeled it properly.Being 'natural' or 'organic' has NOTHING to do with whether you react to it.

I'm sensitive to chamomile. I could take a chamomile plant straight out of the ground and wipe it on my face and react. Some of these products have chamomile in them. If I use them on my face, I'm gonna get a rash.

It's not their fault. The lotion isn't defective, I just react to something in it.

I would never say that just because I'm sensitive to whatever that no one anywhere should use it in their product.

You are sensitive to something in this lotion and YOU shouldn't use it.

It has nothing to do with everyone else.You might want to start doing some patch testing, some elimination trials, or go see an allergist/dermatologist.