My two year old broke out into his FIRST ever allergic reaction due to the honest company wipes.I assumed it was because he was sensitive to something in them.

I ended up takeing the whole package out and inspecting it to find black mold on the bottom in the wipes! I am so appauled my son is running a fever with hives covering every part of his body that I even touched the wipe with!

I have never had this problem with any other wipes or diaper brands !Going to be calling first thing Monday morning expecting a full refund !

Kerrb4 wrote the review because of bad quality at The Honest Company and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants The Honest Company to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Honest Company baby wipes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.