1.2K views
3.3

My two year old broke out into his FIRST ever allergic reaction due to the honest company wipes.I assumed it was because he was sensitive to something in them.

I ended up takeing the whole package out and inspecting it to find black mold on the bottom in the wipes! I am so appauled my son is running a fever with hives covering every part of his body that I even touched the wipe with!

I have never had this problem with any other wipes or diaper brands !Going to be calling first thing Monday morning expecting a full refund !

Kerrb4 wrote the review because of bad quality at The Honest Company and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants The Honest Company to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Honest Company baby wipes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with The Honest Company?

Comments