Sun Poisoning in Mexico because of The Honest Company Sunscreen.
I am allergic to a lot of different skin care products.I mainly use Aveeno, but Aveeno is pretty pricey..
so seeing The Honest Company at Costco, I decided to try it since it is "all natural products". The first 2 days I was there, I used the rest of the Aveeno product that I had left. On the 3rd day, I started using Honest Company's sunscreen. The following day I woke up with a rash all over my neck.
This same day I had already pre-paid to go zip lining. Being as covered up as I could, I still continued using the Honest Company Sunscreen... only to find out THAT was the problem. My legs and arms were covered in this rash.
SEVERE SUN POISONING.Spent the next 7 days of my trip in the hotel room with a fever.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My hair had fallen out so. Bad it cause it to be bald I'm still dealing with the fact that my hair will never be the same I would like..."
- "Bought the warm kit, six shades, the image shows one purple color in the kit. Sure enough they send me two purples. I called them and they said they send..."
- "I started using R+F at the end of this past May. I was so impressed with my personal results within (3 days), that I decided to join to get a..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "I bought a whirlpool washer and got arrested in the and I bought extended warranty and they won't fix it..."