Sun Poisoning in Mexico because of The Honest Company Sunscreen.
I am allergic to a lot of different skin care products.I mainly use Aveeno, but Aveeno is pretty pricey..
so seeing The Honest Company at Costco, I decided to try it since it is "all natural products". The first 2 days I was there, I used the rest of the Aveeno product that I had left. On the 3rd day, I started using Honest Company's sunscreen. The following day I woke up with a rash all over my neck.
This same day I had already pre-paid to go zip lining. Being as covered up as I could, I still continued using the Honest Company Sunscreen... only to find out THAT was the problem. My legs and arms were covered in this rash.
SEVERE SUN POISONING.Spent the next 7 days of my trip in the hotel room with a fever.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Below I posted a video of what wen by chaz dean did to my hair!~ It matted and fused my hair and I could not get it apart. I got..."
- "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..."
- "DO NOT ORDER FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!!! They are a HORRIBLE company who will rob you blind and send you ***!! I purchased 3 units totaling $200 from them through PayPal. I..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."