Review about The Honest Company Face And Body Lotion from El Paso, Texas

39 of 86 The Honest Company reviews

I used the honest "face" and body lotion and a rash developed all over my neck shortly after.It was painful, dry and flaky.

It continued to spread for several days.

I am glad I didn't use it on a baby needless to say.This company is a huge crock

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

The Honest Company Face And Body Lotion
Review category
Health and Beauty
review #691123 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with The Honest Company? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 2 No 2
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
39 of 86 The Honest Company reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 15, 2016 #1255818 Buford, Georgia, United States

Why is the fact that you had a reaction 'proof' that something is 'a huge crock'...?
I have lots of sensitivities, but it's not the product's fault if I react to it, if they labeled it properly. Being 'natural' or 'organic' has NOTHING to do with whether you react to it. I'm sensitive to chamomile. I could take a chamomile plant straight out of the ground and wipe it on my face and react. Some of these products have chamomile in them. If I use them on my face, I'm gonna get a rash. It's not their fault. The lotion isn't defective, I just react to something in it.
I would never say that just because I'm sensitive to whatever that no one anywhere should use it in their product.
You are sensitive to something in this lotion and YOU shouldn't use it. It has nothing to do with everyone else. You might want to start doing some patch testing, some elimination trials, or go see an allergist/dermatologist.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.