Tinley Park, Illinois
1.2K views 0 comments

My two year old broke out into his FIRST ever allergic reaction due to the honest company wipes.I assumed it was because he was sensitive to something in them.

I ended up takeing the whole package out and inspecting it to find black mold on the bottom in the wipes! I am so appauled my son is running a fever with hives covering every part of his body that I even touched the wipe with!

I have never had this problem with any other wipes or diaper brands !Going to be calling first thing Monday morning expecting a full refund !

Review about: Baby Wipes.

3.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Honest Company?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

It Works - Can't escape! It Works "I signed up for It!Works, got the protein powder and ridiculously priced blender bottle, and when I went to cancel my "autoshipment", it said I couldn't, because I hadn't completed..." Read more Progene - AVOID THIS SCAM! Progene "The scam is as follows: they offer you free product materials in return for completing their study. You have to complete 5 periodic surveys and return saliva samples so..." Read more The Honest Company - Organic baby powder caused horrible rashes The Honest Company "I just left this information on another site so my comments are under Rose' In the photo . PLEASE!! If your experiencing unexplained rashes STOP!! Useing this product and consult..." Read more The Honest Company Sunscreen Review from Indianapolis, Indiana The Honest Company "I was VERY disappointed in this product. I purchased a 2 pack of this product from Costco last week and just had the opportunity to use it yesterday. I applied..." Read more Churchs Chicken - Horrible Service that could have resulted in an altercation. Churchs Chicken " I went to the drive through at Churches Chicken on Friday, June 23, 2017, at approximately 8:40pm. I ordered several items for our family dinner and I then drove..." Read more Ashley Furniture Durablend Recliner Ashley Furniture "I purchased a rocker recliner from Ashley furniture a couple of years ago and despite the fact the chair has had minimal use, the back and arms are peeling and..." Read more Dfa appointment system is trash Dfa "Nag pa appointment ako sa dfa pra sa renew ng passport ko it will expired on dec 22 2017 may offer letters nako from abroad d ma process ang papers..." Read more Terminix - Terrible Customer Service Terminix "Repeatedly missed appointments for evenings or weekends when I would be home. Instead they would just show up during working hours and leave a a note. Final straw was when..." Read more