The Honest Company - Review about Baby Wipes from Tinley Park, Illinois
My two year old broke out into his FIRST ever allergic reaction due to the honest company wipes.I assumed it was because he was sensitive to something in them.
I ended up takeing the whole package out and inspecting it to find black mold on the bottom in the wipes! I am so appauled my son is running a fever with hives covering every part of his body that I even touched the wipe with!
I have never had this problem with any other wipes or diaper brands !Going to be calling first thing Monday morning expecting a full refund !
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Baby Wipes
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "Most people think about famous models long and tall completely blond. We all love the long legged women but completely European feels boring, but what about Kate Moss. Most people..."
- "Liessss! They say work at your own pace. Be your own boss. Enjoy staying at home with your children. None of it is true. The rude behind your back comments..."
- "Hi. I have proof, that a scam is going on by using various GMail adresses. I also know, that the guy behind the scam is working out of Cameroon. I..."
- "Came here and couldn't believe my eyes how nasty and how I asked the manger why he said under staff and told him I saw a kid touch the food..."
- "PEERLESS GEAR supplies allot of manufactures with Trans or differentials. Lawnmowers,tractors,concrete cutters,etc. Everyone knows parts wear. Well that came to pass and I ordered a part through one of their..."
- "Botach either sells Chinese knockoff parts or they open the boxes of parts and steal components that are a kit ( together), and sell the parts they steal separately. Everyone online..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."