My two year old broke out into his FIRST ever allergic reaction due to the honest company wipes.I assumed it was because he was sensitive to something in them.
I ended up takeing the whole package out and inspecting it to find black mold on the bottom in the wipes! I am so appauled my son is running a fever with hives covering every part of his body that I even touched the wipe with!
I have never had this problem with any other wipes or diaper brands !Going to be calling first thing Monday morning expecting a full refund !
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Baby Wipes
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "I was VERY disappointed in this product. I purchased a 2 pack of this product from Costco last week and just had the opportunity to use it yesterday. I applied..."
- "This peel gave an allergic reaction: redness, swelling in the face, bumps. This is not a product I would EVER recommend to anyone! This was used exactly how it was..."
- "I purchased two human hair wigs on line from this company that advertises celebrity "hair -styled" wigs. I was aghast upon my receipt of these products after about a..."
- "Came here and couldn't believe my eyes how nasty and how I asked the manger why he said under staff and told him I saw a kid touch the food..."
- " of Tinley, Illinois. The purchase price online stated $7489.00. My husband asked to make an all cash purchase of $6000. The salesman by the name of James Maxey said..."
- "PEERLESS GEAR supplies allot of manufactures with Trans or differentials. Lawnmowers,tractors,concrete cutters,etc. Everyone knows parts wear. Well that came to pass and I ordered a part through one of their..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."