This company tries to scam people into not cancelling their subscriptions!I order a subscription bundle online.

But when I wanted to cancel the subscription, there was no option available to do it on the web. The only way to cancel the subscription is by calling their support number which has hold times over 20 minutes. I have tried calling them multiple times and had to hang-up the call when I wasn't able to connect to an agent in spite of waiting over 20 minutes. When I contact customer care through email, the only resolution they could provide was to push my next shipment by a month.

They insisted that the only way to cancel is through phone which they never pick up!

I can't believe I have spent over 2 hours of my time on their phone and have still not been able to cancel my subscription.Stay away from this company!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of cancellation requests ignored and automatic enrollment with bundle. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of cancellation policy and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. The Honest Company needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cancellation policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Honest Company.

Had an Experience with The Honest Company?

Comments