Update added by user Jan 21, 2015
The picture above looks like an ad but it's my screen capture.
Original review posted by user Jan 21, 2015
The first thing that I noticed was odd was the fact that they claimed shipping was free over $50.I had $53.80 in the cart and they claimed I was .66 cents away.
I took a screen shot to post on social media. But I was very excited about my shipment. I made the mistake to check the reviews AFTER I ordered. Sure enough, I was tricked into reoccurring shipments - which yes it did say - but I didn't think an organic, honest company would need to do that kind of sleazy marketing.
I guess we all had higher standards for them.Unfortunate really had they not done that I could have been a long time consumer, along with many others.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Customer service
- Website layout
- Organic products idea
What I disliked
- Dishonest business practices
- Automatic enrollment with bundle
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Essentials Bundle
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "Amazing products! After using them for 3 years, I enrolled in esthetician school. I brought them in so the teacher can look at them. Great ingredients. For them to work..."
- "I am allergic to a lot of different skin care products. I mainly use Aveeno, but Aveeno is pretty pricey.. so seeing The Honest Company at Costco, I decided to..."
- "Put in an order over the phone for EVERSILK SLIMMING CREAM never gave me confirmation or order# they took the payment and i never recieved my product, constantly ringing speaking..."
- "Very upset I even went to Mexico in the first place. This dentist is very unethical and only cares about the patients that can bring him the most referrals in..."
- "I recently tried priceline.com to rent a car -- without success. No big deal. Subsequently I changed my mind and decided not to travel that week at all. Now, every couple..."
- "Two Bad Experiences Are More Than Enough At Two Different Fatburgers! Can You Believe It! This afternoon being Thursday, July 23, 2015 at approximately 12:50 P.M., I went into the..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."