Update added by user Jan 21, 2015
The picture above looks like an ad but it's my screen capture.
Original review posted by user Jan 21, 2015
The first thing that I noticed was odd was the fact that they claimed shipping was free over $50.I had $53.80 in the cart and they claimed I was .66 cents away.
I took a screen shot to post on social media. But I was very excited about my shipment. I made the mistake to check the reviews AFTER I ordered. Sure enough, I was tricked into reoccurring shipments - which yes it did say - but I didn't think an organic, honest company would need to do that kind of sleazy marketing.
I guess we all had higher standards for them.Unfortunate really had they not done that I could have been a long time consumer, along with many others.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Customer service
- Website layout
- Organic products idea
What I disliked
- Dishonest business practices
- Automatic enrollment with bundle
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Essentials Bundle
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."
- "There's nothing "beachfront" about how these products turn out on your skin. This is as fake as it gets. For $25, I bought the Beachfront self tanning spray (as opposed..."
- " I have worn hair extensions for 5 years and wanted to try something new. I was recommended to try Hot Heads from a few Cosmetologist friends. ..."
- "I had a blackberry to be delivered to me coming from Canada and Yes, a signature was required, however, it was supposed to be my signature and I did Not..."
- "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..."
- "Two Bad Experiences Are More Than Enough At Two Different Fatburgers! Can You Believe It! This afternoon being Thursday, July 23, 2015 at approximately 12:50 P.M., I went into the..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."