Update added by user Jan 21, 2015
The picture above looks like an ad but it's my screen capture.
Original review posted by user Jan 21, 2015
The first thing that I noticed was odd was the fact that they claimed shipping was free over $50.I had $53.80 in the cart and they claimed I was .66 cents away.
I took a screen shot to post on social media. But I was very excited about my shipment. I made the mistake to check the reviews AFTER I ordered. Sure enough, I was tricked into reoccurring shipments - which yes it did say - but I didn't think an organic, honest company would need to do that kind of sleazy marketing.
I guess we all had higher standards for them.Unfortunate really had they not done that I could have been a long time consumer, along with many others.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Customer service
- Website layout
- Organic products idea
What I disliked
- Dishonest business practices
- Automatic enrollment with bundle
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Essentials Bundle
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I do not sell for this company but after seeing the explosive YouTube videos of the Mineral Liquid Foundation that even covered sharpie drawn on faces, I just HAD to..."
- "One day I was asked by my husband to call my credit card company & find out how much was owed, he also asked for the last 10 transactions. One..."
- "I am allergic to a lot of different skin care products. I mainly use Aveeno, but Aveeno is pretty pricey.. so seeing The Honest Company at Costco, I decided to..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..."
- "On Saturday, August 6, 2016, Google ganged up on me and Closed /Blocked my Very First Gmail Account which was called: [HOWARDPAULSHORE @GMAIL.COM] without Providing Me With A Legitimate, nor Honest..."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."