Update by user Jan 21, 2015

The picture above looks like an ad but it's my screen capture.

Original review posted by user Jan 21, 2015

The first thing that I noticed was odd was the fact that they claimed shipping was free over $50.I had $53.80 in the cart and they claimed I was .66 cents away.

I took a screen shot to post on social media. But I was very excited about my shipment. I made the mistake to check the reviews AFTER I ordered. Sure enough, I was tricked into reoccurring shipments - which yes it did say - but I didn't think an organic, honest company would need to do that kind of sleazy marketing.

I guess we all had higher standards for them.Unfortunate really had they not done that I could have been a long time consumer, along with many others.

Review about: Essentials Bundle.

I liked: Customer service, Website layout, Organic products idea.

I didn't like: Dishonest business practices, Automatic enrollment with bundle.

3.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Honest Company?

Comments

Bella

Why are all you people complaining? It is your fault for not reviewing your order. Go buy these products at Costco or target if you don't want to subscribe to reoccurring shipments.

xxooandcookies

Just like 99% of online stores, the $50 must be your subtotal before tax.