3.6

Update by user Jan 21, 2015

The picture above looks like an ad but it's my screen capture.

Original review posted by user Jan 21, 2015

The first thing that I noticed was odd was the fact that they claimed shipping was free over $50.I had $53.80 in the cart and they claimed I was .66 cents away.

I took a screen shot to post on social media. But I was very excited about my shipment. I made the mistake to check the reviews AFTER I ordered. Sure enough, I was tricked into reoccurring shipments - which yes it did say - but I didn't think an organic, honest company would need to do that kind of sleazy marketing.

I guess we all had higher standards for them.Unfortunate really had they not done that I could have been a long time consumer, along with many others.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). yogabbagabba2015 is overall dissatisfied with The Honest Company and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about essentials bundle at The Honest Company was dishonest business practices and automatic enrollment with bundle , but reviewer liked customer service. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Honest Company.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare The Honest Company to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Honest Company?

Comments

Why are all you people complaining? It is your fault for not reviewing your order. Go buy these products at Costco or target if you don't want to subscribe to reoccurring shipments.

Just like 99% of online stores, the $50 must be your subtotal before tax.