1.2K views

Firstly my baby boy is not even born yet! I ordered a sample of diapers from the 'Honest Company' as I wish to try their products when my baby gets here next week. I received the sample which looked nice, however it is a mixture of male and female diapers. A few weeks after this I received an email to say they were sending a bundle of diapers and cleaning products to me in the mail, I called them and told them I did not want this order yet, as my baby is still not born and I did not want a whole bundle of male and female diapers which are the wrong size, as well as all their cleaning products sent to me ($130 had also been taken from my bank account). The 'Support Line' said they would call the 'Ware House' and let them know not to send this order.

The following day I received an email to say my order has been sent, and they would send a return form so I could return the order to them once I received it. This process has been long and drawn out. I had to then wait for them to send me an order which I did not want, for me to immediately return their order back to them.

I've called them again today 2 weeks after I returned their box unopened straight back to them to inquire if they had gotten their box back, which they had a week ago but they have not yet returned my money to me. Right now I wait for my money to be returned back to me, which should have been returned to me a week ago when they received their box of products back from me.

I really would have liked to use this company, but because of their DISHONESTY and EXTREMELY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE I will be unable to do so. I will be sure to tell friends and family of my horrible experience with them also, so they do not make the same mistake as I did and have to deal with such an UNPROFESSIONAL AND DISORGANIZED BUSINESS.

This person wrote the review because of "poor customer service, order processing issue, return of money owed to me" at The Honest Company. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants The Honest Company to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Honest Company and the honest company customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with The Honest Company?

Comments

Liverpool, New York, United States #1258200

It specifically says in the agreement that you need to cancel within the 7 days of the free trial after you receive it.They can send the warehouse a message to stop the order but once it's already been processed it's too late.

The trial gives you a little of everything which includes male/female diapers. It's a trial. And it's free. You also could've pushed back the date by going on the site and changing it yourself.

As for your refund, you're lucky they're even giving you one because the agreement says they don't have to. And even that takes time. They have to process it and reshelve. And even after they return your money whatever you used for your payment has its own policy on how long it takes for refunds to show.

I've been an honest member for over a year and they are INCREDIBLE. Customer service is always excellent and they are so eager to help.

I hate it when people don't bother to read a policy they agree to and think they're entitled to do whatever they want regardless.Everyone knows that when you start any kind of trial there is an automatic agreement of a monthly purchase unless you cancel within the timeframe of the trial.